Capacity Building in Africa: The Role of International Financial Institutions. The literature review is an essential part of the scholarly process. At myprivateresearcher.com we offer research writing services that covers all your needs. The goal is for you to utilize the literature review to allow them to focus on a topic that they will present in their research designs at the end of the course. The literature reviews will conclude with a research question and testable hypotheses.
You have to start your Literature review with literatures on Institutions,
then funnel it down to International Institutions
Further funnel it down to International Financial Institutions
Then funnel further to capacity building
then funnel down to the capacity building in African The role of international financial institutions.
This literature review needs about 12 or more articles as references to review.
THE LITERATURE REVIEW SHOULD BE 12 PAGES OR MORE
MY TOPIC: Capacity Building in Africa: The Role of International Financial Institutions
Please see the list of some articles that I found. Please use these articles; you are also welcome to add more of your own articles as references
• Acemoglu, Daron, Simon Johnson, and James A. Robinson. 2001. The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation. The American Economic Review 91(5): 1369-1401. Accessed March 9, 2015. http://www.jstor.org/stable/2677930.
• North, Douglass C. 1990. Institutions, Institutional Change, and Economic Performance.
Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
• Furman, Jeffery L. and Scott Stern. 2011. Climbing atop the Shoulder of Giants: The Impact of Institutions on Cumulative Research. American Economic Review 101(5): 1933-1963. Accessed March 13, 2015. http://www.jstor.org.lynx.lib.usm.edu/stable/23045627
• Searle, John R. What is an Institution? Journal of Institutional Economics 1(1): 1-22. Accessed March 15, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S1744137405000020
• Institutions, Human Capital and Development Daron Acemogluy Francisco A. Gallegoz James A. Robinsonx http://scholar.harvard.edu/files/jrobinson/files/acemoglu_gallego_robinson_final_jan_31_2014.pdf
• Acemoglu, Daron, MarÌa AngÈlica Bautista, Pablo QuerubÌn and James A. Robinson (2008) ìEconomic and Political Inequality in Development: The Case of Cundi- namarca, Colombia,îin Elhanan Helpman ed. Institutions and Economic Performance, Cam- bridge: Harvard University Press.
• Banerjee, Abhijit, and Lakshmi Iyer (2005) ìHistory, Institutions and Economic Per- formance: the Legacy of Colonial Land Tenure Systems in India,îAmerican Economic Review, 95(4), 1190ñ1213.
2. International Institutions
• Simmons BA, Martin L. International Organisations and Institutions. In: Handbook of International Relations. Sage Publications; 2012. pp. 326-351.http://scholar.harvard.edu/bsimmons/files/SimmonsMartin2002.pdf
• The Rational Design of International Institutions www.researchgate.net/…International_Institutions/…/541481e60cf2788c…
◦ Cachedby B Koremenos – 2001 – Cited by 1323 – Related articles
Please contact the publisher regarding any further use of this work. …. Martin and Simmons assess past work on international institutions and propose an
3. International Financial Institutions and their role
• International Financial Institutions – Adapting to a World of Private Capital Flows Willem Buiter European Bank for Reconstruction and Development∗ Hans Peter Lankes International Monetary Fund http://willembuiter.com/builan.pdf
• find more articles, two or three added
4. Capacity Building
Also add two to three articles
5. Capacity building in African The role of international financial institutions.
• THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS: Postconflict Reconstruction and Peacebuilding Capacities
• James K. Boyce
Department of Economics
and Political Economy Research Institute University of Massachusetts, Amherst Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. http://www.peri.umass.edu/fileadmin/pdf/Boyce_-_IFIs___peacebuilding_-_June_20_1_…pdf
• http://www.developmentideas.info/website/wp-content/uploads/Ch49_International_Financial_Institutions_Leipziger_2013.pdfThe Role and Influence of International Financial Institutions
$10 / page
$15 / page
Note: The prices in the table above are applicable to orders completed within 14 days. Kindly see the full price table for more prices..
I ordered a 7 page college essay and was delivered on time. Thank you guys I will definitely order again!
Orders Completed todate 65387
Number of writers 246
Satisfied customers 98.7%
Returning customers 92.3%
Orders placed today 204