Final Paper Instructions
1. This paper is your PORTFOLIO paper. You will save in a Portfolio File (back up your work on a flash drive etc. ..you don’t want to lose the paper)…you will save for retrieval in the future.
2. Save your paper as Wk10PortfolioLastNameFirstInitial Section Wk10PortfolioMoonJ
3. Make sure your program is not too unwieldy…I would suggest making it a program that you could actually do in your community…don’t try to save the nation…your circle of influence…
4. Title Page – Title: Health Advocacy Campaign Be sure to have correct identifying information – See Annotated Paper
5. Page 2 – Same Title: Health Advocacy Campaign – NOT in bold …Write a couple of sentences generally introducing the topic. The section needs a purpose statement – the purpose of this paper is to…review the major concepts.
6. Then the body of your work. You will only have the four Level I headings as shown below through the Summary.
Name Your Specific Health Advocacy Campaign Here
Each Level I heading comes from the week covered. Level II Headings follow – remember these are in bold, first letter of each major word in caps, flush to the left margin and then begin next paragraph.
Population Health Issue and Population Affected
Advocacy Programs Researched in this Area
Effective Attributes of the Programs
Health Advocacy Plan
Describe your plan here. Then go onto the Objectives which is a Level II heading. All the other headings down to Legal Considerations are also Level II headings.
Objectives for the Policy Implemented – Here are some example of policy objectives – see how specific they are…use bullets. Be sure there is a time frame and that they are measurable and not too general.
• By the end of the 6 month program, participant BMI will be reduced by 10%.
• The BMI will be maintained for one year following the completion of the program.
• Upon completion of the health advocacy program the participant’s urine cotinine levels will be negative.
How Information will be Conveyed to Various Stakeholders – be sure to tell me who your stakeholders are. How are you going to let them know what is going on in order to get buy-in.
Data and Evidence to Substantiate Proposed Need
How Attributes of Effective Advocacy Programs Researched Can Be Applied to this Proposed Campaign
Enactment of Policy through Modification of Existing Policy OR Creation of New Legislation
How Existing Laws or Regulations could Impact My Advocacy
Analysis of Methods used to Influence Legislators or Other Policy Makers to Support the Policy
Including the “Three Legs” of Lobbying
Summary of Anticipated Obstacles and to Overcome
Use ethical terms…justice, autonomy, maleficence, beneficence,e tc.
Ethical Dilemmas that Could Arise and How They Would be Resolved
Ethic Laws and Reporting Requirements for this Campaign
Ethical Challenges Unique to the Population
Summarize the main points of your work.
Check ALL your references with the Common Reference List Examples EXCEPT Streaming Video and Chapters in an edited book. These are in DocSharing. BE SURE TO USE REQUIRED COURSE RESOURCES FOUND IN WEEKS 8, 9, 10 FOR YOUR PAPER. Remember that the use of course resources and outside resources are needed for an “excellent” on the rubric.
Be sure to cut and paste the grading rubric here…I use the icon with the brush…be sure it looks the same as what you copied.
i. Summary – Summarize the main points of your work
ii. References – Check ALL your references with Common Reference List Examples
2. Double check your work by checking off all components on the Application Audit Checklist
3. Use Ctrl f to make sure you have NO “it” words in your paper AND to make sure all the “this” are followed by a noun
4. Remember no “I believe”, “I Feel”, “I think” type of “I” use. … see Writing Suggestions
5. THEN GO TO THE WRITING CENTER SITE –
a. PUT YOUR WORK THROUGH GRAMMARLY AND MAKE CORRECTIONS.
b. THEN IN THE SAME WRITING CENTER SITE PUT YOUR WORK THROUGH TURNITIN (NOT THE ONE IN THE ASSIGNMENT SECTION – THE ONE IN THE WRITING CENTER)…
i. Take off title page and references. If your work reads 15% or less, then you are ready to submit it to me.
ii. If the percentage is more rework and place through the Writing Center TII until it is 15% or less.
6. Remember…the resources from the course have to be used – look at the rubric – “Excellent” and “Good” requires such…that means go to the Resource page and engage.
$10 / page
$15 / page
Note: The prices in the table above are applicable to orders completed within 14 days. Kindly see the full price table for more prices..
I ordered a 7 page college essay and was delivered on time. Thank you guys I will definitely order again!
Orders Completed todate 65387
Number of writers 246
Satisfied customers 98.7%
Returning customers 92.3%
Orders placed today 204